Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whoops!

Happy Saturday. Mea culpa. My bad. My apologies.

In my sleep-deprived, brain-dead state yesterday, I forgot in my previous post to pass on my lovely Quillfeather Award to other deserving souls. I’ve had it for a while and been hoarding it. I know others have been gifted with it, but I don’t remember who all has received one.

So I’d like to take this opportunity to offer this lovely award to anyone who’d like it. Please feel free to take the Quillfeather. Just remember to let us know how you like your eggs.

And while you’re here, I’d like to share a little something with you that I found. Click here and watch this video I found on Behler Blog. I adore the poem and the animation.

14 comments:

  1. Perfect for a writer's education :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! Who can't use another chicken in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chicken! I'll take the awards - thanks so much!

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and thanks for the link to a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize I'm not an actual blogger ~still resisting the tech draw of that world~ but I prefer my eggs the English way now: a fry up. On my toast. Verrrry yummy!

    And I thank you for the Quill Feather offer, but must obvioulsy pass since that would not be gracious of me at all.

    ttfn, susan, wanting some eggs now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award.

    I love my eggs over easy. My favorite eggs are from a place called Ryles Jazz Club, which has a Sunday brunch. Egg Copenhagen is like Eggs Benedict, but it's two poached eggs with salmon and hollandaise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone and congrats to those who took an award. :) I hope you enjoy it and your eggs. And Theresa, the Eggs Copenhagen sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for that link to the video. That was greatness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, the video was great. I'm glad you liked it. :) I passed it on to my English teachers. I think they'll be able to make some use of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was .. like .. very funny, you know? ;)

    ReplyDelete